Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Homework 7 - Storytelling in Games


Storytelling in Games


I design this character for previous GDW game, he traveled to the other dimension with his friend but come back alone.

2010 after Dargon(his name) travels back from the other dimension in Canada.

What is your name? Gender? Race? Religion? Age?

  • My name is Dargon. Male. I'm from China. I believe in myself. I think I'm still 24.


Where were you born? What about your parents—where are they, and are
they alive? When you were growing up, did you struggle, and if so, in what
way?

  • I'm born in mainland china, 1986. My parents dead long time ago when I'm 12. Yes, because my parents are pass away and I don't have other family members, so I have to go to get few part time jobs to earn money to keep me alive.


What year is it now?

  • I believe this is year 2010, 4 years after I gone to the other dimension.


How would someone stereotype you at a glance?

  • When I came back, people see me weird because what I wear and I looks like.


Do you have a romantic partner? If so, whom?

  • I do before, she is one of my best friend and my classmate, but now she is gone.


Who is your best friend and what is he/she/it like? How would your friend
describe you?

  • I have few good friend, but they all gone, and the best friend is dead in my hand. He always say I'm a sturdy guy, I work really hard also too good to other people.


What is your economic situation? What have you done for work?

  • I don't have a job right now, but I have enough gold to keep me alive for a long time. When I'm young, I worked in restaurant, different stores and work-site  Some times I do 2 jobs one after one in one day.


Would you steal? How do you feel about lying? Can you be trusted by
your friends? Do you have any other vices?

  • I never steal anything. I don't like lying, but sometimes you don't have a choice, I'm not in this world for few years, but I can't tell anyone what I really did in those year. My friend always trust me and believe in me. I do killed people in the other dimension where I traveled.


What makes you happy? What makes you sad?

  • I will be happy if all my friend would come back with me. The sad thing is my best friend betrayed me and when to the dark side.


What is the one secret that no one must know about you?

  • The secret is I traveled to the other dimension and become a sword master and a real Alchemist. I can't tell other people this secret, and even I do tell others, they wouldn't believe me and think I'm crazy.


Are you afraid to die?

  • I don't afraid of die, tell you the truth, I already dead once.


Do you have any phobias?

  • After all the experience I have. I don't afraid anything any more.


Are you quick tempered or patient?

  • I'm a patient person. If I'm not a patient person I will become a patient person at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment